Baseball Evaluations - TBD for 2021 Spring Season
All players registered to play in KNLL Baseball Divisions AAA, Coast, or Majors must attend a player evaluation prior to our season.
This includes advanced 8 year old players registered for AA, but intending to evaluate to play in our AAA division.
Please see below for the detailed schedule on when to arrive and what to bring. Also, as a reminder, all players must be registered for our upcoming season prior to participating in KNLL evaluations.
Please arrive promptly at check-in time to receive a Bib number and get sized for a uniforms.
What to Wear and Bring:
- Baseball Glove and Protective Cup!
- Baseball Pants and/or Athletic Pants (e.g. sweats)
- Tennis Shoes or Turf Shoes – facility is indoors with field turf
- Batting gloves, if desired
- Any additional BB equipment of their own, as desired
KNLL will have bats, helmets, and catcher’s gear available for players to use.
What to Expect at the Evaluations:
- Players check-in, attach a bib (number) to their shirt, then take their gear to designated area
- Proceed to first evaluation station (catching)
- Rotate through each station (running, pitching, fielding, hitting)
- After completion of all stations, turn in bib, verify jersey / hat size (if necessary), then you are free to go!
For the Parents:
- The players may be under a great deal of self-imposed pressure to perform – Please do not add to it!
- Please do not coach or interfere with evaluations in any way.
- Please help us maintain a safe environment by staying outside of the enclosed playing areas, including any of your children not participating in the evaluations.
What if my child is unavailable / sick / injured and cannot attend any of the evaluation sessions?
Please contact the Player Agent of Baseball (Upper Levels) – Chris Adams